[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 117: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 118: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 119: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable $Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable $Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
KREIDLER REGISTER DK's FORUM • Vis emne - Australia's got blondes, too :o)

Australia's got blondes, too :o)

Australia's got blondes, too :o)

Indlægaf TFH » tirsdag, 13. september 2011 00:32

A Drover walks into a bar with a pet crocodile by his side.

He puts the crocodile up on the bar and turns to the astonished patrons:

'I'll make you a deal.
I'll open this crocodile's mouth and place my manhood inside, and
then the croc will close his mouth for one minute.

'Then he'll open his mouth, and I'll remove my unit unscathed.
In return for witnessing this spectacle, each of you will buy me a drink.'

The crowd murmured their approval.
The man stood up on the bar, dropped his trousers,
and placed his Credentials and related parts in the crocodile's open mouth.

The croc closed his mouth as the crowd gasped.
After a minute, the man grabbed a beer bottle
and smacked the crocodile really,really hard on the top of its head.

The croc opened his mouth, and the man removed his genitals unscathed as promised.

The crowd cheered, and the first of his free drinks were delivered.

Later the man stood up again and made another offer:
'I'll pay anyone $100 who's willing to give it a try' and a hush fell over the crowd.

After a while, a hand went up in the back of the bar, and a blonde woman timidly spoke up:

'I'll try it, allright - Just don't hit me so hard with the beer bottle!'
Med venlig hilsen,

Torben,
KREIDLER REGISTER DK.
Brugeravatar
TFH
Site Admin

Geografisk sted: Torben Hansen - 5260 Odense S.

Tilbage til Vitser