[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 117: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 118: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 119: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable $Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable $Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
KREIDLER REGISTER DK's FORUM • Vis emne - Girls vs boys.

Girls vs boys.

Girls vs boys.

Indlægaf - » tirsdag, 31. oktober 2006 15:31

Girls' English.

1. Yes. = No.
2. No. = Yes.
3. Maybe. = No.
4. "It's your decision." = The correct decision should be obvious by now.
5. "Do what you want." = You'll pay for this later.
6. "We need to talk." = I need to bitch.
7. Sure. Go ahead. = I don't want you too.
8. I'm not upset. = Of course I'm upset, u stupid moron.
9. How much do u love me? = I did something today your not goin' like me for.
10. Is my butt fat? = Tell me i'm beautiful.
11. You have to learn to communicate! = Just agree with me.
12. Are you listening to me? = Too late, you're dead.

Guy's English.

1. I'm hungry. = I'm hungry.
2. I'm sleepy. = I'm sleepy.
3. I'm tired. = I'm tired.
4. Do you want to go to a movie? = I'd eventaully like to have - with you.
5. Can I take you to dinner? = I'd eventaully like to have - with you.
6. Can I call you sometime? = I'd eventaully like to have - with you.
7. May I have this dance? = I'd eventaully like to have - with you.
8. Nice dress. = Nice cleavage.
9. You look tensed, let me give you a massage = I want to fondle you.
10. What's wrong? = What meaningless self inflicted pshychological trauma are you going through now?
11. What's wrong? = I guess - tonight is out of the question.
12. I'm bored. = Do you want to have -?
13. I love you. = Let's have - right now.
14. I love you too. = Okay I said it, let's have - now!
15. Let's talk. = I am tryin' to impress you by shown that I'm a deep person and maybe then you'd like to have - with me!
16.Will you marry me? = I want to make it illegal 4 you to have - with other guys.
-

Tilbage til Vitser