[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 117: Undefined array key "cached"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 118: Undefined array key "normal"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/db/dbal.php on line 119: Undefined array key "total"
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 1042: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable $Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Undefined variable $Array
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 77: Trying to access array offset on value of type null
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
KREIDLER REGISTER DK's FORUM • Vis emne - Cigarettes and Tampons

Cigarettes and Tampons

Cigarettes and Tampons

Indlægaf - » onsdag, 08. november 2006 13:21

A man walks into a pharmacy and wanders up & down the aisles.
The sales girl notices him and asks him if she can help him.
He answers that he is looking for a box of tampons for his wife.
She directs him down the correct aisle.
A few minutes later, he deposits a huge bag of cotton balls and a ball of string on the counter.
She says, confused, "Sir, I thought you were looking for some tampons for your wife?
He answers, "You see, it's like this, yesterday, I sent my wife to the store
To get me a carton of cigarettes, and she came back with a tin of tobacco
And some rolling papers; cause it's sooo-ooo–oo-ooo much cheaper.
So, I figure if I have to roll my own .......... So does she.
-

Tilbage til Vitser